Status update – May 29th, 2020

Current Stats as of May 29th, 2020
Sites Reserved: 301      Tickets Sold: 265      Total People: 698
First and foremost, we hope that this message finds everyone safe and healthy.  With all that has been going on in our world, we have been focusing on family, and now that things seem to be improving, it is time to get back to work on the rally!

We have gotten many questions regarding the status of the rally – and we will do everything we can to keep the rally on schedule.  We may have to make some changes to how we do different things, but our focus will be on putting on a safe event.

We currently have a wait list of 50(!) people as of today, and we are working through the reservation list to see how many have had changes in plans.  Once we have a better idea of that, we will have a better idea of whether we can open up spots.

As a reminder, if you have a site reserved, you must have a ticket.  If you currently have a site reservation and do not have a ticket, please go to and purchase one.  If you do not purchase a ticket, you risk forfeiting your reservation, per the purchase rules.  If you have any extenuating circumstances, please reach out and we will review those requests on a case by case basis (if we have akready spoken, don’t sweat it, we’re still good)

Things from here on out will start to accelerate in terms of planning, and we will do our best to communicate more often!

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to us at!