Registration is now open! Before you start clicking on thinds, we want to make sure that we communicate with you on what information you will be asked during the process, just so you can be prepared.
Before you start the process of purchasing your ticket, it will be necessary to make a reservation at the RV Resort – Bethpage Camp-Resort. You will need the following information in order to make your reservation:
- Your expected arrival and departure dates (official dates are Oct 7-12, 2020, but you may choose to arrive early or depart late, depending on availability)
- Whether you want to reserve a golf cart or not (an additional $30/day to rent one from Bethpage)
- A preferred location (site map is available HERE – our sites are in blue/purple)
One you have that information gathered, you will call the following number: (804) 758-4349, then select Option 2. This will bring you to the Bethpage Front Desk. Let them know you are registering for the Grand Design Mid-Atlantic Owners’ Rally, and they will walk you through the process of reserving your site.
###### Please note: After reserving your site, you have 30 days to purchase your ticket, or risk cancellation of your reservation ######
The next step of the process is then to purchase an event ticket. This ticket in effect pays for the administrative functions of the event – printing, etc. Since the event is held to benefit a charity (at the time of this writing, 10/28/19, we have not determined the charity for 2020), all funds not explicitely spent on the event itself will be donated after the event!
To purchase your ticket, you will need to go to our Eventzilla Website (link coming soon), and read the contents of the page to familiarize yourself with the process. Before you pull the trigger to actually purchase the ticket, you will need the following information:
- You will need your credit card for payment
- You will need to know the year, Series, and Model of your RV
- An example would be “2016 Solitude 375RE”
- You will need to know the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) for your RV. This is used to verify that you are a valid Grand Design owner
- You will be asked about any guests you might have with you
- Your ticket includes 2 adults and all minor children. If you have additional adults, you will need to purchase tickets for the additional guests. These tickets simply cover the price of their meals, to ensure there are enough resources to make sure that everyone get a meal.
- You will be asked if you have any allergies, and for emergency contact information. This is purely for safety reasons.
- You will have the opportunity to indicate whether you would like to help volunteer for different activities, as well as whether you would like to share info on any modifications you have made and whether you would be willing to let others see your RV (Open Homes).
- You will also have the opportunity to let us know of any particular seminar topics you would be interested in learning about, as well as any topics you would be willing/able to host as a facilitator.
- You will also be asked some demographic information – this is a fun way for us to track the different kinds of folks who join us, as well as give us a snapshot of the participants interests. Remember, this information is only shared in aggregate (no names, etc) with Grand Design for trending purposes – we don’t use it for marketing, etc.
After you have completed your ticket purchase, you will be good to go! Additional informaion can be found here on this website, and will be sent via newsletter as well. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again!