After setting the record for the largest private-owner hosted GD rally 201 units, more than 500 people!) in 2018, we are going to go bigger this year and make it even better!
The Grand Design Mid-Atlantic 2019 rally will be October 9-14, 2019 at the beautiful Resort at Massey’s Landing in Millsboro, Delaware!
We are in the process of building out an even better event than last year!!
- Gorgeous RV Resort – The Resort at Massey’s Landing (http://masseyslanding.com)
- Local event opportunities: shuttles to local beaches and tax-free outlet shopping, on-site boat launch with available group boat cruise, site sponsored craft sessions, and more
- Seminars from experts and travelers like ourselves on topics such as fire safety, brake maintenance and upgrade, and more
- Social events for you to meet others and build new friendships!
- Special guest speakers, vendors, and more!
We will be adding more information as it is completed, so stay tuned for updates as things progress!
** Please note ** Reservations at Massey’s Landing are limited to current owners of Grand Design RV’s at time of the event, vendors, and sponsors. If you would like to attend and are not one of these groups, you are welcome to stay wherever is most convenient for you. You will need to purchase a Walk-In ticket.
How do I register?
First – you must reserve a site to park your RV!
Call our Rally Coordinator at Massey’s Landing at (443) 856-4141 to make your reservation – and make sure that you let them know that you are with the Rally! You will be given the opportunity to reserve a site at the rally rate.
Second – Purchase your ticket for the rally event
This year, we are changing tickets a bit to make things more fair. This year, an RV ticket includes 2 adults and 2 children under 18. If you have additional adults, you will need to purchase additional tickets for them (this helps cover the cost of catering, etc)
Before you sign up, please review the following:
- Please try to use the same name for your tickets as your RV site – it makes things MUCH easier for us to track over time.
- We need to know your site number (from Massey’s). If you also have your reservation confirmation number from Masseys’s. please have it handy. This is something that we can use to help keep things running smoothly in case you change sites, etc.
- (Not mandatory) If you are able to do so, please use the same information you used for your reservation (name, email, etc). This helped us tremendously last year when we realized that folks were not getting the rally rate, etc.
- Please have the last 8 numbers of your RV’s VIN handy – this is usually located on your registration, insurance card, or on a placard on the driver’s side of the RV. Grand Design has asked for this information, so we can try to proactively let you know if there is anything your RV might need checked.
We found last year that it was very difficult to update many different Facebook Groups, Events, etc as well as external locations like the GD forum, so we will maintain 3 places for information:
- THIS PAGE RIGHT HERE 🙂 This will be the main location for information, including schedules (when complete)
- EventBrite Event Page: (http://gdmarally.eventbrite.com) is where tickets will be available once opened.
- Grand Design NE Rally FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/gdnerally/
If you have a question and cannot wait, please contact us at email@example.com!