After setting the record for the largest private-owner hosted GD rally (122 units, nearly 350 people!) in 2017, we are going to go bigger this year and make it even better!
The Grand Design NE 2018 rally will be October 4-8, 2018 at the beautiful Resort at Massey’s Landing in Millsboro, Delaware!
We are in the process of building out an even better event than last year!!
- Gorgeous RV Resort – The Resort at Massey’s Landing (http://masseyslanding.com)
- Local event opportunities: shuttles to local beaches and tax-free outlet shopping, on-site boat launch with available group boat cruise, site sponsored craft sessions, and more
- Seminars from experts and travelers like ourselves on topics such as fire safety, brake maintenance and upgrade, and more
- Social events for you to meet others and build new friendships!
- Special guest speakers, vendors, and more!
We will be adding more information as it is completed, so stay tuned for updates as things progress!
** Please note ** Reservations at Massey’s Landing are limited to current owners of Grand Design RV’s at time of the event, vendors, and sponsors. If you would like to attend and are not one of these groups, you are welcome to stay at our overflow location (see below) or wherever is most convenient for you. You will need to purchase a Walk-In ticket, available by clicking “Register” above. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com prior to registration!
How do I register?
First – you must reserve a site to park your RV!
Call Massey’s Landing at 302-947-2600 to make your reservation – and make sure that you let them know that you are with the Rally! You will be given the opportunity to reserve a site at the rally rate of $45/night.
If Massey’s Landing is full, we have secured additional sites at a nearby campground, Holly Lake Campsites, located a few miles down the road from Massey’s Landing!(https://www.hollylakecampsites.com) Please contact them at (800) 227-7170 to get the rally rate, and check them out online at https://www.hollylakecampsites.com/. We will have twice daily shuttle going between Massey’s Landing and the Holly Lake overflow lot.
Second – Purchase your ticket for the rally event
Tickets are PER RV – and NOT per individual person! (this is a good thing)
Before you sign up, please review the following:
- Please try to use the same name for your tickets as your RV site – it makes things MUCH easier for us to track over time.
- We need to know your site number (from Massey’s). If you also have your reservation confirmation number from Masseys’s. please have it handy. This is something that we can use to help keep things running smoothly in case you change sites, etc.
- (Not mandatory) If you are able to do so, please use the same information you used for your reservation (name, email, etc). This helped us tremendously last year when we realized that folks were not getting the rally rate, etc.
- Please have the last 8 numbers of your RV’s VIN handy – this is usually located on your registration, insurance card, or on a placard on the driver’s side of the RV. Grand Design has asked for this information, so we can try to proactively let you know if there is anything your RV might need checked.
We found last year that it was very difficult to update many different Facebook Groups, Events, etc as well as external locations like the GD forum, so we will maintain 3 places for information:
- EventBrite Event Page: This will be the main location for information (http://gdnerally.eventbrite.com) as it is accessible to anyone on the internet.
- Grand Design Owners Forum Thread: https://www.granddesignowners.com/forum/showthread.php/15295-Grand-Design-NorthEast-Owners-Rally-Deleware-10-4-10-8-2018
- Grand Design NE Rally FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/gdnerally/
All proceeds go to Moment of Peace Adventures, a charity that takes terminally ill children on the outdoor adventure of their dreams! Check them out at http://momentofpeaceadventures.com!
Want to see where your neighbors are coming from? Check out our 2018 Attendee Map – https://mapalist.com/map/645420 – Unfortunately, this does not update automatically, so it will be updated about once a month – just thought you would get a kick out of seeing where all your neighbors will be coming from! No addresses or personally identifiable information is used – just city and state
Want to order an event t-shirt? Join our group buy here! https://www.customink.com/g/zbx0-00b9-vmhz
** Update 8/25/2018 ** The schedule of events can be found HERE
If you have a question and cannot wait, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!